Thursday, May 10, 2012

8 months!

Easton,
You are 8 months old today! You are looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby anymore. It's crazy. You had your first ear infection a couple weeks ago :( You were up during the night that week and then once it left you started teething pretty bad and just can't seem to get back to your good sleep at night. ouch. Mommy and daddy are robot zombies lately. I'm hoping it is just due to your body going through changes and you will get back to sleeping through the night again soon.

You have been swimming this month and seem to really love the water! That is good, because we will be in the pool and beach water all the time! I have so many wonderful memories from my childhood playing in the white sand and in the ocean, I am excited to make memories there with you now that I hope you will cherish one day.

You are a big boy. All of our friends comment on how solid you feel when they hold you. 21.5 pounds, 29 inches and wearing size 3 diapers. You are crawling like CRAZY now...so fast and all over the place and you are pulling up on everything! You have also had your share of boo boos this month with being so active yet wobbly while standing up. :(

Also, you are mimicking everything which is the cutest thing ever. Daddy and Pop will whistle at you and you pucker your lips and make a squeal noise and you also try to roll your tongue like daddy. It is so neat just to watch you grow and learn more and more. I thank God everyday for blessing our lives with you. I love you so much little E.B. ♥

3 comments:

  1. He is sooo handsome!! Happy 8 months, Easton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize how big Easton is, he's showing Chloe up! I love, love him. We have got to get our two kids together for a photo shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good LORD he is cute. I cant' believe he is 8 months old already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!