Saturday, May 12, 2012

Catching Up

Happy Weekend! The past few days have been awesome. Thursday when Drake got home from work we decided to go to the mall for the evening. I love that Drake loves shopping together. :) He already said for his birthday that he wants to drive back over to Destin one day and hit up the polo store. No problemo! Speaking of his birthday, I went ahead and gave him his gift. So, I told you guys that he has started training for a physique body building show in August, well he loves Joey Gloor who was one of the trainer's on the I used to be fat show that was on MTV. So I got him a month of personal training with him! Well, he is based out of Cali so how it works is Drake will get a specific diet and workout plan, send him a weekly picture and he will send back suggestions, daily text messaging, and a weekly 30 minute phone convo. :) Here is his trainer...

Yesterday after a good day at work Drake and I went on date. We headed out to eat at Atlas. It was yummy. Date nights are always wonderful! I love Drake so much and appreciate every minute we get together. The weather was nice so we were able to sit on the deck and enjoy a view of the water while we ate.

After dinner we stopped by Sweet Frog for some frozen yogurt and sat in the car and talked while eating :)

And of course today is Saturday! Easton and I have made a trip to Target and have been playing all morning. Daddy will be home soon and then we are off to Dean's birthday party. I swear I need an extra calendar already to keep up with Easton's social events. :) Oh, and check out what the mailman brought today! Love them :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! How/where did you get them done? You and Drake seem like your relationship didn't skip a beat once you became parents, that is a great accomplishment I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy who painted the pictures has a blog, it is olsonink.blogspot.com and his email is jonathan.olson4@hotmail.com. He was awesome to work with :)

      Delete
  2. What an awesome birthday present! I'm sure Drake will LOVE it! I LOVE the canvas pictures you got too, where did you order them from? Only a couple more weeks and you are done with school! YAY for summer break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy who painted the pictures has a blog, it is olsonink.blogspot.com and his email is jonathan.olson4@hotmail.com. He was awesome to work with :)

      Delete
  3. Love the wall art!!!
    Where did you order it from? If you don't mind my asking.

    My husband would love to have a month with that guy - he was a complete fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy who painted the pictures has a blog, it is olsonink.blogspot.com and his email is jonathan.olson4@hotmail.com. He was awesome to work with :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!