Sunday, June 10, 2012

9 months!

Easton,
You are 9 months old today! I can't believe it. The past 9 months have been the best (and most tiring) of my life. :) You have so much energy and are on the go like crazy. You are still pulling up on things, but now you are sturdy and will walk while holding onto the couch to get what you want. You are still about the same size as last month, about 29 1/2 inches, 21.5 lbs, size 3 diapers, and in 12-18 month clothes.

You have continued to enjoy the pool, you LOVE your plastic rings...you just slap them around and crawl to them over and over, you love eating your puffs, and going on walks. You say "hey" all of the time and have said "dada" :) You like to babble and then blow and spit with your lips together, making as many noises as possible, just figuring it all out. You had your first haircut this month and did awesome. You are really starting to crawl over to us and pull up on our leg reaching for us and wanting to be held and cuddle...best thing ever!

I am so proud to call you my son. You are so sweet and happy to everyone. We are kicking your 9th month off with a bang going on your first plane ride Tuesday. :) You will be meeting a lot of daddy's family for the first time next week.

I am so excited about officially being on summer break with you! I plan to pack as much fun into the next couple months with you as possible. I love you so much sweet boy. Happy 9 months!

2 comments:

  1. He's just getting more and more handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's pulling up and moving around already? Chloe just started that a few weeks ago and boy does that girl wear me out!! I bet you guys will have a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!