Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First haircut

Easton had his first haircut this evening :) He did so good. It was the cutest thing when he got his little towel and cover on. I could have put it off a lot longer I think but I wanted to just do a little trim for his first one instead of it getting super long and having a drastic change. (to avoid tears ha) Although the faux hawk did need a little trim since it was starting to look like a wave at the beach it was getting so heavy. :) My friend Jennifer cut his hair, and he loved her!
haha not sure yet...

ready to get started...

here we go!

checking out what's happening in the mirror...

stylin...

ok, I think I might like this...

putting the product in...

I love it!

Success! ♥


Ps. No tears were shed and we did save some of the clippings for his keepsake box. Anytime there is something that I feel I will cry at because it is a reminder of him getting older, I end up being so excited watching him in the moment that there is no time to be sad. :) so bittersweet but I love watching him grow and experience new things in his life. I love him so much!

4 comments:

  1. That first haircut is always such a big deal! He looks so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, his first haircut!! Did you save some of the clippings? You got yourself two studs in that last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!