Saturday, June 30, 2012

Toast

I think our whole family is under the weather the last couple days. I have been achy with a headache and stomach ache, Easton has had an upset stomach, and Drake is congested. Hopefully we will get to feeling better soon! Although I was not feeling my best, I still went out and ran the Firecracker 5k with Carissa this morning. It was HOT! The humidity was ridiculous. Although I hate to run overall it is nice to feel like I accomplished something when I am done.

Since this is Drake's Saturday to work I had one of my student's babysit. This is what I came home to :) That is another perk of teaching...I know exactly who I can trust with Easton. (And who I should never let babysit! :))

After he was done napping we went into town to kill some time. We went to see daddy at work and went to toys r us. Easton was loving looking around at everything. He pretty much loves being anywhere that consists of riding in a buggy. :) He picked out a new ball. That $1.99 I spent has put a smile on his face all day today. Well, I am off...Drake will be home in a minute! woo hoo
Have a great Saturday! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. My gosh, he has the greatest smile. I love that last pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your 5K! We had a student of ours babysit last night too and she did a great job. It's so nice having kids we can trust! Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the cheap toys that are endless amounts of fun. We had the Color Run here in KC this weekend (not sure if you've heard of it before) and although I didn't participate it looked like a blast. Kudos to you for getting out in that heat and crossing the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome picture of E-man with the ball. I love it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!