Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My buddy and me

Geez la weez it's going to be hard to go back to work and leave my sidekick :( I love just having the days wide open to do whatever we want. The summer breaks will only get better as he gets older and can do more and more with me...until he gets too old and wants to do less and less with me. :) Yesterday we did the grocery shopping, played, went to the mall...today we went to meet daddy on his lunch break, stopped by academy and got some new workout clothes, and went to the palafox pier. :)

Looking at the boats...

and the birds.

He would not look at me for anything today! He was so intrigued by everything going on around us. :)

Time to cool off!





Now we are back home and Easton is napping. Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!