Saturday, August 11, 2012

perfect ending

Last night we got a babysitter and went out one more time before back to work on Monday. We started with a movie, we went to see The Campaign with Jenn, Ronnie, and Jaime. We all enjoyed it. Then we headed downtown to eat at Global Grill...me and my hot date ♥

Ronnie and Jenn :)

and Jaime and his date. :)

After we finished our food we walked around downtown and stopped by World of Beer to hang out and listen to some music. We did all of this and were home by 11:30 :) Drake is working today and I knew Easton would have me up early so we made sure to start our adventures early in the evening. It was a fun night!

I'm sure I talk WAY too much on here about my breaks from work, constantly counting down until my fall break, Christmas break, Spring break, summer break...and then whining when those breaks end. :) But that's just me. sorry. I am so thankful to have a job that allows me so much time off. I was able to enjoy so much time with Easton this summer, time that I can never get back, and I am so thankful for it. Going to the park, the lake, pool, beach, having play dates with friends, shopping trips, feeding ducks, having BBQs, petting horses...so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. Tons of one-on-one time to bond. ♥ I'm motivated for the upcoming school year and ready to work hard...but I will admit the thought of that fall break in a few months is in the back of my mind. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with looking forward to the next break! I just wish I got summers off, people ask me all the time if I do since I work for a school, but sadly I have to say no. :( I think it's wonderful that you were able to spend your days with your number one little guy this past summer!! Many memories indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!