Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday!

Today we were invited over to Rose's families house to celebrate the engagement. My brother and Rose have decided on March 2, 2013 to get married. I will be going Wednesday to try on my bridesmaid dress. :) Today was super hot. (no surprise) but we spent a good amount of time outside while we were over there. It was a nice afternoon.



















After that we stopped and got some dinner. Today was Drake's cheat meal for the week, and he chose wisely. :) 13 days until he competes in his physique body competition and I am SO proud of him! He has busted his butt at the gym (he's there every morning at 4:30 when they open) and has only eaten oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, broccoli...(minus a cheat meal each week) for months. I can't wait to cheer him on!



Well, I'm off to bed...we are heading back to the Roger Scott pool in the morning with friends :) Last week of summer! wahhhh

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and Easton, I can really see your smile in his! I'm bummed that summer break is almost over for my hubby too, why do summers go by so fast?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!