Monday, September 24, 2012

checking in

Hey! It has been too long since I've been on here...hmmm what have we been up to? Work as usual, the grocery store, the beach, I busted out my fall decorations, Easton moved up to facing forward in a big boy car seat :) sweet frog yogurt, running with Carissa (we are officially signed up for a half marathon in November!) and this weekend I had a couple shoots, so since yesterdays was downtown we went early and played for a while. 


I took pictures for this sweet girl...oh how do I know her? I used to babysit her! :( I officially feel old now. haha
Well, just wanted to hop on real quick and say hey, we are headed to do a family walk, Easton LOVES cruising around in his wagon. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love Easton's bottom teeth! Aiden only has 2 on bottom so far but 6 on top. Hope school is going well for you, sounds like you all are keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!