Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Weekend

Hey! Happy Monday...ugh...Mondays. To distract myself from the fact that it's another work week, let's do a recap of the weekend! :) Saturday Drake had to work so I spent the day with my boy. We went up the road to the park for a while and Easton loved walking around and attempting to eat acorns the whole time. 
He LOVES his swing time :)


Once we got back home I decided to bust out his pool to cool off. Of course 90% of his time was spent outside the pool in the water hose.

Yesterday was a great day as a family. We went to the local peanut festival that was going on and walked around and had some fun. Of course this was Easton's favorite part...walking up and down this one hill over and over again. :) He would get to the top, turn around and go down and up  the other side, turn around and repeat. haha

Playing hide and seek ;)
Riding the train...

Silly boys


It was a good weekend overall! Now it's onto a busy work week, it's homecoming week and I am taking my TV Production kids to a district workshop Thursday. If I can just get rid of this cold I managed to get that would be awesome. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures at the peanut festival! It's about time I start in with my whole "I'm so jealous of where you live speech" now that our weather has taken a turn towards the cool side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's in the water and shorts! Lol We got a light dusting of snow last week and it's coats, shoes, and socks for us here. I'm jealous of your beautiful weather! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE TRACTOR PIC of little E!!! I want that one up in my house, can you send me the high res copy?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!