Saturday, October 20, 2012

roller coasters

It's fall...it's the weekend...life is good! :) Wish I could have felt this way Thursday. I was just having one of those days, nothing specific went wrong or happened to make me mad, I was just in a mood. Just the aggravation from feeling like there are not enough hours in the day. It's the end of the 9 weeks at school meaning grades are due and it is hectic, I have overbooked myself with photography lately and am trying to edit in the evenings once Easton is asleep so I don't get behind, continuing to run with Carissa to train for the half and since we are closer to the race our distance keeps going up meaning it's just that much more time away, and the house is a constant mess...oh and not to mention I would like to try and be a good mom and wife in there as well. Yea, you get the point, and I know we all have those days, it just hit me like a ton of bricks the other day, and I'm glad it came and went. 

So...I decided to kick my funk yesterday by starting my day with yummy breakfast and after another long day at work I was ready to be with my boys and family for the evening. 
We went to the fair! :) Easton was a little unsure about all of the crazy loud rides, but he did ride the elephants and the carousal. We met up with my parents, brother and Rose, and Kylie! :) I think I got to talk to Kylie for .4 seconds. She had her wristband and went from one ride to the next all night. I love to see her enjoying herself.  After a few rides, looking at lights, and trying some cotton candy, Easton was out!
I'm looking forward to a good weekend! ♥

2 comments:

  1. You guys were in my dream last night! We were in KC and I was meeting up with some girls for a dress fitting (guess someone was getting married). When I walked in, you were there trying on clothes. Then from around the corner came your two boys. I was so excited we finally got to meet!! Maybe one day it will really happen. :)

    Yes, we all have those days. It's overwhelming sometimes and just comes to a head. Glad your Friday and the start of your weekend is going much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Yes! Hopefully one day we can really meet! That would be so neat and fun.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!