Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sweet Season Farm

Today was such a beautiful day outside. The first half of the day was getting my productivity out of the way. I got up and ran 8 miles and then we all headed to the grocery store. Once we were back and Easton napped, we were off to Sweet Season Farm to hang out for the afternoon.

Easton was loving the big dirt mounds. He climbed up and down them for a while. :)
Then we walked over to the miniature maze they had. 
Hmmm...should I go left or right??

Big boy ♥ 
hanging with my boy 
riding the crazy cows with aunt jenn :)
I put last year's picture next to this years...time flies! 
Have a great week! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! The last one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a year makes! We hope to go to our Cider Mill and take pictures with pumpkins this week. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!