Monday, November 12, 2012

Day off

I am so thankful for this day off with Drake and Easton! We started the day getting ready and going to take a couple pictures to hopefully get one that we could use for a Christmas card this year. I can't get over how big Easton is getting and the fact that he is 14 months old already. This Christmas is going to be SO much fun!!

We were successful in getting a picture of the 3 of us :)
 But of course we had a handful of crazy looking ones along the way. :) 
Easton would crack up at himself sticking his tongue out haha
 This is the southern version of snow for a picture, standing in a cotton field. 
 I only have 4 days of work and then I am off for a week! I couldn't be happier ♥ ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such beautiful pictures! The family one is perfect for a holiday card. You all are always dressed so nice. Thank you for saying that you were in a cotton field. I didn't know what it was! I have never seen a cotton field before. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!