Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fall Break

Well what do you know, this week flew by! It was a good, low key week with my family. We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and had a bunch of awesome food. 






Friday I took Easton out to the beach. He was checking out the seashells and of course chased the birds around. :)
 We did some shopping, lounged around the house, went to a football game, and just played and enjoyed the week. 
Yesterday evening I met up with Heather and we had dinner and went to Seville for a bit. 
And today we put out our Christmas stuff and read Elf on the shelf to Easton. He is very tempted by the ornaments on the tree :) I wrapped a couple presents the other day and I can tell this will be a very fun Christmas! He was wanting to rip the paper off of the presents I was wrapping. 
Finally, this evening we went to dinner at Mellow Mushroom. good stuff. 
Back to the grind tomorrow...but only for 3 weeks until Christmas Break. ha! 

2 comments:

  1. His hair looks lighter, or is it just me? Sounds like a great week off from work. I'm interested to see how the decorations go at our house too. I hadn't even thought about Chloe getting into the wrapped presents...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Awesome pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!