Monday, November 19, 2012

Heelllloooo fall break! :)

I am SO excited that it is fall break! Drake is working today, but he will have a half day tomorrow and then Wednesday and Thursday off! I am pretty excited about the forecast for my week off as well...
Yesterday we got a babysitter and had a afternoon/evening date over in Destin. It was so nice to have some one on one time with Drake. 
 Of course we hit up the Polo store they have over there, and they were having 30% off the entire store along with other clearances going on...Drake was like a kid in a candy store :) I got a couple things, I'm pretty proud of the $270 purse I got for $40 bucks, score! Drake got his Christmas taken care of, and of course we had to get Easton some stuff. We made out like bandits.
 After shopping all evening, we went and had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp before calling it a night. So far today I have been hanging out with the sweetest boy in town. ♥ We went up to the soccer fields and played and he watched helicopters flying over and then we went to the park, he was too busy climbing to look up at me :) 
Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fantastic weather. We are mid 50's here all week and I will take it! Have a wonderful time with your family, and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I take that back! I had to comment again that I just looked at our weather and it's mid 60's and even 70 on Wed! Then it drops down to 50's...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!