Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Weekend

 We had a great weekend. I am still so excited about having Drake home so much more from now on. ♥ Yesterday we went to the mall and did some more Christmas shopping and went on a walk. When Easton went down for his nap, we did too! :) Then we got up and got ready for the downtown Christmas parade. 
 My brother and Rose met up with us

 along with Joe, Rachel. and Jonah



 We had fun :) Easton got a ton of stuffed animals handed to him. 
 Today we went to the park and then I had a photo shoot this evening, so Drake and Easton went to hangout too. 
 They checked out the birds and ran around the parks, 
while I took pictures of these pretty girls.  
 After we were done we hung out and the girl's were loving Easton. :) It was the cutest thing ever. He was just staring at them and then would walk off and they would all follow him. haha
 haha
Back to work tomorrow, but I have 6 1/2 days of work before Christmas break! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!