Thursday, February 21, 2013

Worst blogger ever right here

This is just not my year for blogging haha I feel like I rush on about once a week to dump my crappy cell phone pictures on here before moving on to the next thing. But, it's a good thing...we have been busy having fun and I guess it shows that Drake has an awesome schedule now because we are always out and about. Last weekend, yea I know we're already almost to this one...we went on a dinner date. 
 We went to Fish House (standard ha) and then the plan was to see a movie but we both thought we would fall asleep. Official: we are old and boring. Easton has had a bad cold for a week now and it's been hit or miss on his sleep, so we are worn out. 
 Last weekend we also went to Rose's bridal shower. This is my mom and mom-moms :) It was a Tiffany/sex and the city theme. I can't believe my brother is getting married next weekend! It will be fun. I can't wait to see Easton in his little tux. 
Besides our weekend fun, we have also been on the go during the weekdays overall. We went to the park, 
  colored, 
 went to Chuck-E-Cheese last night, got groceries today, blah blah. Life is good ♥ I'm excited for spring weather to start rolling in and thankful for our crazy busy days. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!