Tuesday, March 12, 2013

18 months

Easton, I wanted to do an update (a couple days late of course) for you turning 18 months. I no longer do monthly updates but I wanted to take a snap shot of what life is like for you now. You continue to be a big boy. You wear 3T shirts! Along with 24 month shorts, size 7 shoes, and size 4 diapers. You weigh 32 pounds of solid baby muscle haha and are about 33'' tall. You already have 12 teeth too! 
We are constantly on the go with you and have so much fun. Gymboree, the park, bowling (we are going again tonight) the beach, sports...You are in love with kicking your balls around the house or at the soccer field. Your favorite show is Super Why and you love to "jump" It's hilarious, you think you are jumping so high when in reality you go up to your tip toes. You also love waving to people and flexing your muscles ha! You enjoy organizing toys and putting pillows on the bed or couch, knocking them all off and then doing it again and again. 

You take one nap a day, usually from 11-1 and are on a good schedule. When mommy and daddy are at work you are hanging with Pop and Nanny all day and I love that I don't have to worry about you. I love when you run up to me when I go to pick you up. You give good kisses, love dancing, you are hilarious and a ham but will get shy and quiet somewhere new. Your laugh is the best sound in the world. ♥ You LOVE strawberries and eating fruit the best. 

I am beyond excited for Spring Break with you next week and the upcoming summer months together. You are growing so fast but I am loving every minute with you. Love you sweet boy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this a million times Rach, but he is SO dang cute. Stella adores Super Why as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud! Chloe has been "jumping" lately too, although I think she might have caught a tiny bit of air a few times. Still funny to watch her try. Have a wonderful Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!