Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wedding Bells

I don't want this weekend to end. It has been a blast spending time with family! Yesterday went great. I went to the hotel early to get ready with all the girls and Kylie really enjoyed getting to be the "junior bride" She kept looking at herself in the mirror and was so happy when she walked out in her dress by the attention she got. ♥
 The ceremony was FREEZING! I'm so happy Drake, Easton and I were asked to be a part of the day. Looking at my brother as I was walking down the aisle I had to hold back the tears. I'm so happy that he's happy. After the ceremony it was a whirlwind of trying to get warm, getting group pictures, trying to get Easton fed, and changing his tux because he peed through. ha But after all of that it was time for dinner and dancing! Everyone had a good time. My brother had a dance with Kylie while "Highway 20 Ride" was playing. So sweet. I did not take my camera from the hotel room with me, so I will be posting pictures in about a month of what my brother gets from the photographer. But my dad was snapping away and got one of the highlights of the night: Easton's 1st dance battle. haha I had to take the pictures and add captions. It cracks me up! 






2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sounds like the perfect weekend, except for maybe being a little cold. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness do I love your little man!! I WILL be setting him up with Stella some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!