Friday, March 1, 2013

Rehearsal

This evening we had the wedding rehearsal and dinner. 
 The rehearsal was quick and freezing! A cold front decided to come through and of course the wedding is outside. Brrr We didn't let it stop us though! :)
 Pop and Nanny with their grandkids ♥ 
 We had to re-make the same picture we took at my rehearsal dinner almost 6 years ago.
 Dinner was yummy and everything went smooth. Kylie and Easton were hanging out the whole time. ♥ I love these 2 kids SO much. Kylie rode home with us and it amazes me just how good of a kid she is. I am so thankful for my family and the lives we have been blessed with. 
Excited for tomorrow! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. look at you go with all your post! I love reading to stay in touch!Easton is getting so big! Your family just looks so beautiful!! Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!