Thursday, June 6, 2013

dirty towels

I was going to clean the house, do laundry and make dinner...but I didn't. :) I have a hamper full of laundry, but it is 90% dirty towels. Dirty towels that are one of two things-1. Will have remnants of sand fall out because they were used at the beach or 2. Smell like chlorine from the pool. With it getting dark so late almost every evening this week we have been at the beach or pool. It's awesome! 
 This evening we went to the pool that I took Easton to last summer...that Drake was never able to make it to because of work. But now we can all go :) 
 Easton had the whole pool to himself by the end but he just wanted to walk AROUND the pool. haha He had a route he did. Walk around, go in by the ladder where Drake and I alternated spots and then he went through the water shooting, stopped to squat and play with a fountain and then back out and around again. This boy is all about his routines. 

Tomorrow is my last day with students! I'm so ready to knock out post-planning next week and get on with this summer stuff! :) ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Routines huh? Before you know it he'll have a planner. Haha! C ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!