Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting closer

I can't believe we are getting so close to having a 2 year old. I know it's still a month away but we went to get a couple pictures of Easton yesterday with a "2" theme since there are a couple things I want to make for his party. It blows me away how handsome he is ♥ 
We just took a couple because, well...he's almost 2, and he has too many other things to do besides sit and smile for me. haha All he needs is room to run. That is his favorite thing to do, just run and run and run. Hills are the best of course because you have to try and run down at fast speeds and stay upright. ha 
So thankful for this kid! 
 Feeling bummed for the closing of summer, but as ready to go back as I can be. :) Summer does refresh me and it gets me motivated to go back and see what I can do better from the year before. I met with my Production kids this morning and am hopeful for a great year with them. I have the best boss ever and love the school I am at. It's hard to believe that I will be starting my 7th year as a teacher. 

Well, I'm off to get some things done before E wakes up. Happy Monday xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Almost 2?! Where is the time going? I look at Aiden and Easton and can't believe they are growing up so fast. You are right, you sure have a handsome boy. We spent all morning outside today, Aiden loves running and playing in his water table. Can't wait to start organizing his party next month as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!