Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oops

Well I have been neglecting the blog...clearly back to work and busy getting back into the routine. The school year is off to a great start! I LOVE my new kids! My days fly by and I continue to be so thankful for Drake's job and the fact that we are both together with Easton by 4 o'clock. In addition to school we have continued church on Sundays. Still a little rusty haha But Easton is at least able to get calmed down going in the stroller or going to look at the fish tank. He ended up in the room last week by the end of service. ha! Baby steps. They do a mother's day out program that I hope to do at least once a week next summer to help him continue to get better at being with people other than us or my parents. Spoiled kid. 
In a nutshell we have been on the go during our evening time together. The weather has been nice the last few days so we are always out doing something. We've went to the pier to chase birds, played golf again, went to the soccer fields, did a few family runs and went to a baseball game. 
 It was PBS mascot night and Easton was loving Wyatt from Super Why, he wanted to follow him wherever he went...but as soon as Wyatt came over Easton would get shy. :)
 Oh that face. ♥ 
 snack break.
 my boys and their sports. :)
 Happy Hump Day! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our boys are almost two! You take the BEST pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Sounds like everything is going great. I am very much looking forward to getting back into the routine now that school has started. It's the one thing I miss during the summer months. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!