Friday, November 22, 2013

Lame

I just realized it's November 22nd and this is only my third post for the whole month. oops. I have been really busy with photo shoots several evenings lately taking pictures for everyone trying to get Christmas cards done. Last weekend was the last gallery night of the year, so we made it a girl's night and had a fun time. 
 We made it to the mall one evening this week and got some Christmas shopping done. This Christmas is going to be so fun. Easton loves Santa. 
We have nothing on the calendar that we have to do this weekend and I am so excited about that. Next week is Thanksgiving woo hoo! A nice 4 day weekend, hopefully can get a family picture for our Christmas card at some point and clean before setting up Christmas decorations! :) I can't believe another year is almost gone. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!