Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fall Break

Well, it's Sunday night. Back to work in the morning. :( We had a great 4 days off. I am so thankful that we have so much time off together this year. There have been so many times that Drake will mention, "If I was still at my old job, I would be at work right now." This morning we got up and went to the zoo. Easton had a good time. 
The best picture of the day: Easton's aviary fail. haha We walked in and he was holding the food stick and as soon as a bird flew over to get some of the food, Easton reacted like this :) 
 Then after nap time we went to get a couple pictures to use for our Christmas card this year. Easton is so handsome ♥ 
and hilarious :)

 We also put up our Christmas decorations over the break. I used to think the blow up things in yards were so cheesy...now look at me. ha Easton loves looking at them and pointing at them every time we are in Lowes, so the last time we were there...I caved. 
Well, I'm off to bed. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just love your family pictures! I wish you lived closer so you could do mine. We haven't put up lights yet or a Christmas tree, but plan on doing both soon. Enjoy your week, it's almost Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!