Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa!

We went to the mall this evening with my parents...it was Easton's last time to play at Gymboree :( They are closing down. I am so bummed and actually got a little sad haha Just thinking about how little Easton was when we started going and how much he has grown. I'm glad we were able to have an awesome birthday party there before they closed down. 

After one last play session we went to see Santa. We usually walk by and point him out when we go, but finally took Easton to sit on his lap. I went ahead and prepared myself for a picture of him crying, but we walked in and voila! :) Such a sweet boy. 
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Great Santa pic! Best I have seen for his age! Nice job Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, no Santa fear at all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a terrific picture! I'm impressed you got one of him smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute E with Santa! Santa should look a little happier-just saying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!