Sunday, February 2, 2014

happy momma

Happy Superbowl Sunday! Just doing my usual check-in at the end of our weekend. :) Friday after work I went to the track and did sprints, it took me back to my good 'ol 4x1 days in high school. I ran and then Drake and Easton came because there is a new park right beside it. We keep discovering some great new parks which is awesome because Easton loves playing on them! (I guess that's pretty obvious for any kid) 
Yesterday we stayed busy all day! Easton jumped in his bounce house in the yard, went on a bike ride, we went downtown to run around and play, stopped and grabbed lunch and then went to the pet store. It was a good day ♥ 
Today we were back at the park :) 





and then we went on a mini day date ♥ Stopped by the mall and then grabbed dinner at fish house. 

The best way to end the weekend ♥ 
Anndddd...I am very excited to show you that Easton added a new word today! :) He is so proud and it is exciting because it's not only a new word, but the first time making the "n" sound. 
Have a great week! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go to the park again. This might be an odd question, but when did you start styling his hair? I think I want to do something similar with Drake but at this point I'm not sure when and how to start. He has a fair amount of hair now, but it's still pretty fine. And yay Easton for adding the new word!! He is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not odd haha I started putting gel in Easton's hair as soon as he had enough, which was about 6 months :)

      Delete
    2. Did you use anything special? I think im gonna try with D and see what i think! :)

      Delete
    3. Nope, just yanked some of Drakes gel from our bathroom haha. He needs a haircut, we now use the clippers on him which is an adventure

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys must be so proud! Great job Easton on adding a new word! I love weekends when all the family is together too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!