Sunday, February 23, 2014

Social butterflies

This weekend we had two birthday parties to attend. Friday after work we got ready and headed downtown for James' 40th birthday at the Opera House. 
It was a nice evening with delicious food and good music. 
 Annnddd then there's last night haha Opera House Friday night and a white trash bash Saturday night. :) Danielle had her annual theme party for her birthday. 
 Nice. 
Both nights we were home by 10:30 and ready for bed. We are lame. I also took my sweet boy to the park yesterday...we rode my bike (he still fits on the seat that goes in front of me and he loves it! Hoping we can use it through this summer) It was a couple miles there, we ran and played and then rode back. 

Today is a rainy lazy Sunday. Just cleaning around the house and have to get groceries later. Another busy week ahead...

1 comment:

  1. I love the theme birthday party idea! You two sound like Dustin and I, always home early. When your kids get up early, suddenly being out late with friends doesn't seem as important as those extra few hours of sleep! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!