Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Take me back!

Today was a rainy Tuesday filled with work, the gym and a couple errands. Blah. My dad uploaded some of his pictures from our day in Destin, so I wanted to post those too. Excited that this weekend is supposed to be beautiful again! 

Easton's first time riding a go-cart :) You had to be 3' to ride, and he just made it standing tall at 3'1'' haha


 He loved it...until he didn't. :) He was cracking up and then when we were almost done he decided he was over it and starting trying take his seat belt off and climb out. 
D&E on the beach ♥ 



Have a good week! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend! Easton's grin is the cutest! I love the idea of going go-carting, that's something on my summer to-do list with Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a tall boy! I have no idea how tall Chloe is, but 3'1" just sounds tall! :) I wonder if Chloe would like that or if she'd be scared...or be like Easton and love it until she was just done. Haha! Hope you get to enjoy the nice weather coming up. I think we are even supposed to be in the 50s or 60s which sounds fantastic at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!