Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day in Paradise

Days like today make me pause and truly realize how awesome life is. There are hard days and struggles along the way, but I would not trade my life for a million bucks. I just feel so re-energized and happy today. Thankful for our jobs, the time we get together, family, our friends and where we live. 
 We got up and already had plans to go to the beach. We decided to go to the new red fish blue fish restaurant on the beach. It was such an amazing set up. Very laid back with a great view. 





 My parents called while we were there and decided to stop by. If it is nice and the weekend, there is about a 95% chance that we will all be out at the beach at some point during the day. :)
 ♥ 

 SO ready for summer! It's going to be a fun one! 

 Love this place. 
After the beach, I went to do a photo shoot while Easton napped and then we went over to the Otts house with the gang for dinner while the kids played. Such a great day. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!