Friday, March 21, 2014

fun in the sun

Spring Break is of course flying by but I am loving every minute. We have been very blessed with amazing sunny days and temps in the 70s. Yesterday was a much better day for me emotionally. I feel like I handle some of the tough stuff in life the same way...I have a day of being totally down, crying and throw a pity party and I get it all out. Then the following day I feel motivated to move on and look ahead and try to make things better. Yes, Easton's speech is not where it needs to be yet, but he has SO many other great things going for him that he excels at and I am so thankful for those. He has his hearing test scheduled for Monday so I will let y'all know how that goes ♥ 

We had a great afternoon at the park once Drake got off...
and today has been another great day with my best pal. :) This morning he decided to get up about 5:45 so we cuddled on the couch and watched Mickey Mouse clubhouse for a little bit until we got ready for the beach. 
 Easton is a beach baby for sure! He loves being out there and almost all of my time is spent trying to keep him from jumping face first in the water haha 

 After we left the beach we had a little bit of time before heading home for lunch and nap, so we stopped by the park and played and ran on the football field. 
It's been an awesome week hanging out with Easton. I am so thankful that my job allows me the time off that I have. When I go back to work Monday, we start our final 9 weeks of school and then it's summer break!! Life is good ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard not to feel down and worried about things, especially when it comes to our kids. As hard as it is, stay positive! Easton is a smart boy and there are SO many amazing resources and people out there that can help him if he needs additional help with speech stuff. He's healthy, so active, and sounds like such a sweetheart. Focus on the positive things right now. God has everything under control! Hugs. I can't imagine how nerve wracking this has been for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!