Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break!

Hooray for Spring Break! We actually had work Monday as one of our make up days for the 3 days we missed during the ice storm :( Ugh that was painful. You can only imagine how many high school students came to school that day. So I guess yesterday was the official start to a short but still very exciting break. 
 I love my one on one time with this guy ♥ 
 We have been on the go...yesterday we went to feed ducks, went to the park (twice) and played all day. Today we went to Target, met up with my cousin Taylor for brunch, went to see daddy at work and came home for nap time. I think Easton finally fell asleep, it was sounding like we might not have a nap today. BUT since he is napping, I think I am about to take the baby monitor on the back porch and lay out :) 
Loving Spring Break!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time off!! I can imagine there were lots of absences on Monday - I think I would have skipped out too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!