Sunday, March 30, 2014

thirty

So I am still 29 and holding for a couple more days, but we celebrated my 30th last night. We had family and friends come out to the Grand Marlin on the beach and it was great. 

 We reserved an area of tables between the outside bar area and the spot where bands play, so while everyone was getting there we got to hang out and mingle. 




 Then we sat and ate dinner and just enjoyed each other. Kylie took a tip up to the band playing last night and got them to sing Happy Birthday to me. She's so sweet. 




 All of the girls. ♥ 
 Cake time!


I had a great time and it is definitely hard to believe I am turning 30. Of course I think back to my 20s and can't believe how amazing that time in my life was. I met Drake just as I turned 21, graduated from UCF, started my career teaching that I love, got married and became a mom. I'm so excited to see what God has planned for my 30s ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful party and hope your actual birthday is just as great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!