Tuesday, June 17, 2014

more fun in the sun

Easton likes to start our days at 6am every day...so we were out at the beach by 8. We went to one of the pools out there that my friend told us about, they have a nice size kid pool that is only 1 ft deep. It was awesome! 
 Easton loved it! We stayed all morning and he is taking a good nap now :)


 It was nice because I think he was really able to get a feel for his arm floats and I could just let him be. When we are in the big pool he wants to squirm and drink water the whole time, so I can never let him go completely because he laughs and goes under swallowing water and choking. Geez. 
 Rocking his new beach cover up from his babcia...and faking a smile because deep down he is not happy knowing it was time to go. ♥ 
Have a great week! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome place to take Easton! I wish we lived near something that offered a pool like that. Our little town is supposedly getting a "splash pad" according to our newspaper, but it will be a year before it's finished. I find that whenever I get Aiden out of the house swimming, he naps a good 3 hours. Totally worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new found appreciation for those zero entry pools. They are so nice for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!