Thursday, July 10, 2014

Friday eve

This week has been pretty productive for us. I have done a ton of editing and had another shoot yesterday, went to pick up everything we needed for Easton's school registration which meant he had to get one more vaccination...that last blood draw has made him so scared when he sees a needle. :( He wasn't happy but luckily it was a quick one. We then went to his school to turn everything in and met the assistant principal and a couple women in the front office, they were spoiling him already and had Easton cracking up :) I can't believe he will be starting school next month! Of course after that he got ice cream for having to get a shot haha 
I also decided on a theme for Easton's birthday party...let the planning begin! I honestly kept going back and forth even thinking about just having family over and doing something simple this year, but I just can't do it :) As much as I stress when I take on planning a party, I love when it all comes together. So we have been around town to some antique stores and hobby lobby starting to gather stuff. 
 The invitations are ready. The light blue is more of a baby blue, not the bright mint color that is uploading on here for some reason...but here it is! :) I am going to do a very vintage "Easton's county fair" theme. 
 We went to the pool, I went to a surf class at the gym that was really fun and went to dinner to celebrate Sydney's birthday. 
It's been another good week ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how his party comes together! I know what you mean about loving how it all comes together in the end. I know Chloe isn't getting a party this year, but I'm not sure what we'll do. Drake will get one more and then I think we'll switch off every year going forward. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!