Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rainy weekend

I forgot to mention in my last post that we are officially potty training...finally. It's my fault we haven't really tackled it yet, but I didn't want my parents to have that on their hands during the school year while we were working, so I knew over the summer break I would work on it, and then of course we had vacation so I wasn't about to potty train while I would be on a plane with Easton. :) Anyways...last Monday we hung at the house most of the day and he was naked and I would put him on the potty every 30 minutes. No accidents right away! It really has been an awesome transition for us. He has only had a few accidents all week and we put him on the potty about every 45 minutes now. Now to work on him telling us when he has to go and then #2 on the potty and then overnight training...one day at a time. But, so far so good. 
This weekend has been rainy, Friday night we headed out for gallery night and were met by a huge black cloud. So, we stopped to grab dinner before it started raining on us. 

 Yesterday we got groceries, went to the mall and today I have been doing a deep clean in the house. Cleaning out closets and all the fun stuff that needs to be done. Kylie is getting back in town today for these last few weeks of summer! She is 11 today! Hard to believe. Can't wait to see her again. 

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I have NO idea how to even go about night-time training. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Me either! I feel like I have been lucky with the daytime stuff and am just guessing my way through it so far. I was just talking to Drake about that yesterday, how in the world do you get them through the night? If you figure it out let me know! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even thought about how to night train Aiden. He's mostly potty trained now with the occasional accident, but usually that's because he gets too busy to actually go on the potty. If he's outside, he will just pull down his pants and go. We are working on teaching him that it's ok to do that in the backyard, but at public parks/splash pads it's not ok! Haha! Great job Easton on catching on so quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!