Sunday, August 10, 2014

not ready

Well...back to reality tomorrow. :( Meeting at 7:45 to start my pre-planning week. It doesn't feel like I have just lived a summer break! It flew by and feels like I have been home for an extended weekend or something. But as much as I want to moan and groan I know once I get back in my routine everything will be good, it's just tough to head back after so much fun! :) 
 We will get in our new groove of pre-k and soccer and then Easton will get to come see me at work and go to pep rallies and football games, his birthday party is getting close and then the holidays will be here in the blink of an eye. 

Going to make it a great week no matter how much I have to force a smile haha ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the transition back to school and getting into a new routine with Easton here soon. We will be doing that also with Chloe, getting her up early two days a week should be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!