Sunday, August 3, 2014

weekend wrap-up

 Awesome weekend-we went to Landshark Friday night to listen to Continuum play and eat dinner. 

 It was nice because we could sit and eat but Easton could get up and walk around and play too. 


 Pop and Nanny ♥ 
Saturday we all went to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's birthday. 

We hung out and went swimming before going to play some pick up soccer :) I felt my age for sure but it was fun! Drake was even out there...in his baseball cleats haha
Today was getting groceries, cutting the grass and getting Easton his first pair of soccer cleats! You have no idea how pumped I am. I am going to sign him up Wednesday for a league they have in town for 2 and 3 year olds! I believe practice starts in a couple weeks and games in September and October. Should be hilarious. 

Tomorrow we head back to the neurologist for Easton. ALL blood work came back normal which is great news! I am interested to see what she has to say tomorrow. Speech is going good...slow progress, but progress. Easton has added a few more words, but continues to try and mimic so much more and has tons of spontaneous expressive language compared to a few months ago. I will update with how everything goes. Have a great week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great news on the bloodwork! I hope tomorrow goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!