Saturday, September 6, 2014

Friday and first game ever!

Our weekend is off to a good start...just hoping we get some free time soon because Easton's party is in a week and I feel like I have so much to do. The weather was showing 80% chance of rain for next Saturday :( But today it said 60%...hoping that keeps going down and we can enjoy our outside party because well, I really don't have another option. 

Anyways...yesterday we had our first pep rally at work so I went to pick up Easton from school for the first time to take him back to work with me. This, ladies and gentlemen, is Ah ya-ya. :) Easton's first crush. Cuties!
Easton loved the pep rally and kept saying "more pan-ter" after we left. ♥ 
Then we got home and rinsed off-I feel like we take 3 showers a day, it's just so stinkin hot here! Come on fall weather! We picked up my grandma, Easton gave her a cupcake and we grabbed subs on the way downtown. She will be 80 next week but will be out of town, so we took her out to celebrate before she left. 
This morning we were up and getting ready for Easton's first game ever! I have looked forward to Saturday morning games for a long time! Even when we were trying to get pregnant I remember thinking about how fun it would be when we eventually had our baby to spend our Saturdays watching them play sports. It did not disappoint. 

Warming up

 ready to go!
  So Easton does good in his little drills and loves shooting...but ever since he busted his lip open, when it comes to scrimmage time-forget it! He sees 9 other kids running towards him for the ball and he runs the other way! It's pretty hilarious. 
 It was SO hot this morning! (surprise) But it was worth it to watch the best twenty minutes of soccer I have ever witnessed :)

Easton's first game in a nutshell:

His teammate fell-so he had to fall. 

He ran away from the ball.
We scored-he cheered.
More running away from the ball. 
Sweating bullets. 
The other team scored-he cheered. 
Snacks!
The end.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with being so excited to spend Saturdays watching my kids play sports. The only bummer is right now JJ works on the weekends and I don't want him to miss out on all the fun. I think we'll try and start Chloe in soccer next summer/fall - I can't wait. I bet it's a hoot watching that age play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!