Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Easton,

Happy 3rd Birthday! It is so bittersweet to watch you grow up. Writing to you each year for your birthday puts a lump in my throat every time. Thinking back through the year and wondering how time can feel so fast. We say it all the time, but I just don't want to accept it.

Being a 2 year old was a big year for you! You have come a long way in the last 12 months...we got rid of your high chair, crib and glider. Your baby days are gone. You started school and sports, started wearing big boy underwear, traveled on an airplane again and have your first crush.

It was a stressful year for us, you had your seizure and started speech therapy. But I am so proud of how far you have come and cannot tell you enough how proud I am of you for the effort you put into it. I know that one day we will tell you about these days and you won't even remember them or remember any of the troubles you had.

Nothing could have ever prepared me for the love that has filled my heart since you have been in our lives. I love you so much and will always do anything in the world for you.

You are such an energetic little boy! You love your sports, swimming, running and you are currently jumping on the bed behind me as I type this ♥ You wear size 4 clothes and 9 shoes. You weigh almost 40 pounds and are almost 40'' tall. You love popsicles, cars, playing the wii, bugs and riding your tricycle.

I pray that I do a good job guiding you through this crazy wonderful life. Happy Birthday sweet boy. ♥

Love, mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!