Thursday, November 20, 2014

oops

oops...I just realized I haven't posted in a while, so just hopping on fast before we head to see Santa :) I wanted to make sure I uploaded my couple cell phone pictures from last weekend so that they will be in the blog book :) Last Friday we went to the Bennett's house and it was great! Dinner with Tyler and Whitney and Easton and Millie had a great time playing! They ended up on Whitney and Tyler's bed jumping and we went in and asked what they were doing and Millie quickly let us know, "It's okay, we're best friends." 
 Saturday Easton had a wristband for the all day bounce going on right near our house. He obviously had an awesome time :) They had 12 different bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses. 

Saturday evening we went to the Lynch's house for food and football. It was a crazy house with 11 kids running around :) But Easton went into the playroom and had a good time, which is exciting because before school if we were in that type of setting, he would want to just be with me and Drake the whole time. Slowly coming out of his shell ♥ 

Sunday we hung out and I had a shoot that evening...and get this sent to me. Lucky duck went to play at the park with Georgia and got a doughnut after. 

And finally this week has been good. A little Christmas shopping, slowly putting out Christmas stuff-I can't help it, I'm so excited this year and now headed to get Easton's picture with Santa. Ready for a great Friday and weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have been itching to get our Christmas decorations up too! Being in a new house, it will be fun (and maybe a little stressful) trying to figure out where to put everything. And we had to sell our big 9 ft. tree and still need to go buy a smaller one so it will fit. :( Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!