Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend!

This weekend has been fun. Friday evening we were at the mall and they had a parade and firetruck bringing Santa into the mall...yea I know, November 7th. But I am already SO in the holiday spirit! :) Every year just gets more exciting to watch Easton understand more and more. He loved seeing and waving at Santa.It actually worked out great because I drove the high school band there and back for the parade. An extra perk to having my CDL license is that when a team or after school group needs a bus driver, I can snag what I want to drive and get extra money for it. So, I drove to the mall, went and had dinner and hung out with d&e and then drove the band back to the high school and made extra money. Pretty sweet gig. 
Last night Gina and I went downtown for a bit and split some tapas and dessert :) 
We had a fun girl's night ♥ 
Finally, today we went to the Arts Festival downtown. I love taking Easton every year because they have a big kid's area with a bunch of craft tables to bounce around to. Not to mention the weather was perfect and the festival is set up right by the water. 
 Decked out with his crown, face paint, sticker, button and tattoo on his hand. 

 It's been a good weekend, and now I get to look forward to being off Tuesday. Ready for a good week ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!