Friday, February 20, 2015

short week

TGIF! Yay for 4 day work weeks! It was a good week at work with my kids, but we did find out our principal is being promoted and will be moving to a position at the county office by the end of this school year. I am so bummed! He is by far the best boss I've ever had. Super laid back and down to earth, came to see me in the hospital when Easton was born and really cares about his teachers. Hoping for a smooth transition to a new boss. 

Drake starts his new job Monday. He is actually being paid through next week for his current job because of his leave time and had his last day Tuesday, so he spent the last couple days running some errands and catching his breath before this new chapter starts. 
I got my new key chain in the mail ♥ Easton's handwriting engraved on it-I will cherish this forever!
 Yesterday after work a group of us grabbed a quick dinner together for Gina's 30th birthday. We ate at Dharma blue and I even attempted sushi. :)
This evening we will be bumming in PJs, unwinding and I always watch my Friday night Shark Tank! :) Busy and fun day planned for tomorrow...excited for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!