Monday, April 27, 2015

Answered prayers


So I just got this e-mail from Easton's teacher and I had tears in my eyes reading it...


***I just finished up Easton's Language Development section on the Brigance and he scored a 56 month, which means he can come off the VB-MAPP  J


Your boy is a genius. I tested his Academic Literacy and Academic Mathematical Concepts and he scored a 63 month in A/L and a 68 month is A/M. He was reading color words to me and even read the words, Go, Stop and In. He was able to pick out the correct picture just from hearing the beginning sound, identify blended words and blended phonemes. I was very impressed with him and am very proud.***

They score everything by months...Easton is 43 months now. 43 and scoring 68 months?! So proud :)

5 comments:

  1. This is incredible! Way to go Easton! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...Amen...Amen...He has come so far in such a short time!! So many prayers have gone up for him to just be able to speak, and he has surpassed all expectations for this year and thriving and learning with such excitement!! I am one happy and proud Nanny ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news!! What great words for a mama to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!