Sunday, May 31, 2015

it's a wrap

I've been a slacker...since I wrote last we have been to the zoo, I did a wedding shoot, Easton started gymnastics last week {loved it} and he had his last day of school Friday. 
We celebrated a great year with breakfast together that morning :) I just can't get over how awesome this year was. He just continued to master his goals and we had to keep making new ones. He started the year with a handful of words and now he is blowing us away with his speech...and making my love grow that much more with the things he will say. He tells me he missed me when I go to pick him up after work now and the other day was rubbing my hair {my ugly messy bun from the day} and said, "Mommy, your hair is so pretty" I love him so much! I thank God for his growth this year and am so excited to continue and watch him learn through the years. 

Our weekend to kick off summer was spent at birthday parties and the pool. 

 We went downtown for a bike ride this morning and cooled off in the splash pad. It was a good weekend. I have 2 days of work for post-planning and will be packing up my room, still unsure of what I will choose to  teach in August-but I know it will all work out. I am just focusing on what's right in front of me-an awesome couple months off of work with my baby ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. SO excited that Easton is mastering so many of his speech goals! With Aiden, we are finding that he is such a chatterbox now that we can really understand what he is trying to say. He is pushing our buttons at times with things like "NO!" and so on, but I always remind myself how happy I am that he is speaking clearly now. Hope you have a wonderful summer and that you have peace about what you want to teach next year. That's such a big decision, but I know you will make the best one for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the smile it brings to your face when you hear the progress that Easton has made this past year. That's awesome! I'm sure your summer will be filled with fun times with family and I look forward to reading about things you guys do. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!