Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's Summer so I am allowed to be lazy and just post bullet points of what we have done lately :)
*New instax came in the mail :)

*gym time with Gina
*bounce house fun
*Target trips
*library story time 
*pool
*splash pad
*lots of playing outside for Easton and his friends
 *a trip to the mall-new Mickey vans for Easton for our Disney trip :)
*park fun
*projects around the house
*play date at the Griffins



*went up to my work-got asked to coach the girl's golf team next year :) 

Happy Wednesday! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, summer!! So since you got asked to coach the golf team next year, does that mean you are leaning more towards staying at your current school? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am :) I've been there 5 years and really like the school. Now I'm just waiting to hear, hopefully by the end of next week, if I get to teach a different special needs unit at my school that I am wanting.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!