Thursday, July 2, 2015

Drake has tomorrow off so I am very excited for a 3 day weekend! Even though I'm on break, I look forward to our time with the 3 of us the most. 

Yesterday we had a beach day with friends :) It was the first time we have been this year with a group. Normally I am Easton's one person to play with-poor guy :) So I don't even take a chair, I am just in the water or doing whatever he is doing. Well yesterday was great! He was playing with his friends and wasn't tempted to go out far because they were all in the same spot and I got to sit on the beach and relax and talk to Rachel and Danielle while the kids played. So nice! And I am a lobster today because we ended up staying a little longer than we normally would. 


After that my parents watched Easton for a couple hours while I had some "me" time. I am so appreciative of those couple hours each week for me to do a couple things by myself. I went and got a mani/pedi, made a Target/TJ Maxx run and got a sweet tea from Chick-Fil-A before heading to get him. ♥ 

I can't believe it is already July. This month should be a fun one! We have some get togethers planned and have a weekend trip to New Orleans booked. Have a happy 4th of July this weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!