Sunday, November 15, 2015

Confession: I will just go ahead and throw this out there...my Christmas stuff is already up. I couldn't help myself! I have always been one that waits until after Thanksgiving to start thinking about Christmas, but Easton is SO excited this year and it just carries over to me. Every morning he asks how many more days until Santa comes. I am looking forward to a ton of fun this holiday season! 

This past week was nice since we had Wednesday off...Easton had a play date with Millie and Jude and had SO much fun! 
 We only have one week of work/school and then we get a week off for fall break! We don't have any plans yet, but I hope the weather is as nice as it has been lately so that we can spend a lot of time outside. Kylie will be here all week as well, so that is always fun!

Today after church we took Easton to Sam's Fun City. He loves that place!
 He even did the go-cart track by himself! I was just waiting expecting him to drive straight into the walls, but he did awesome! There was even a little girl that came on mid-way through and he would look over his shoulder to try and make sure she couldn't pass. :)
 Today was a good day. Ready to take on another week. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. He looks so big in the go-kart! I'm impressed he was able to drive it all by himself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!