Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

Wow! This year was so much fun with Easton. He was SO into Christmas and Santa this year. Christmas Eve we waited for daddy to get home, which seemed like an eternity with Easton asking to make Santa's cookies every 5 minutes :) He must have been thinking if he made the cookies sooner that Santa would come to our house earlier. He had so much fun baking ♥ 

 loves cracking the eggs :)
 We made our cookies and he also helped me make banana pudding for Christmas day. We lounged around, watched Elf and enjoyed hanging out with each other for the evening. Once Easton went to bed, I think it was about 10 times that he would yell, "Mommy, daddy wake up!" and we would go in and he would ask if Santa came yet. He was hiding under his sheet from Santa and had that pure joy and excitement about him coming. 
{He let me snag a picture in his elf pjs after his bath but quickly stripped down saying those pjs were uncomfortable and crazy.}
 Christmas morning I was up waiting on the boys to wake up :) Easton slept until 8. As I heard him start to move around I went in and he peeked up, "Is Santa here?" with his little bedhead and eyes half shut. "He came when you were sleeping and left you presents!" I told him..."Can I open one?" I told him he could open them all and he popped up with a huge smile and made his way out. 


He loved opening and got everything on his list. We started playing some games and then notices that Santa hid a little wrapped box in the tree. Inside was a note to Easton telling him to go outside and find something special he brought this year...I think he likes it ;) 

After we played for a while, we went over to my parent's house for more gifts and lunch with everyone. We had a really good day and Easton loves all of his new toys. Next year we will be enjoying Christmas with a 5 year old and an 8 month old! Crazy. We are headed out to Home Depot now to start tackling some more of the nursery projects. Have a good weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. He is just the cutest! That smile says it all. Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!