Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Break!

Christmas break is off to a good start! I have been on the go a lot, while marking some things off of my to-do list as well-the closets are cleaned out and organized and every piece of laundry in the house is clean and where it belongs. :) The house being clean with Christmas candles going and new Christmas pjs on...ahhh so nice. 

This past weekend we had good weather, which looks like it will be the only sunshine we get all break :( But we are making the best of it. We went downtown and walked around for the morning, went to some shops and had brunch at a new little restaurant down there. 

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and doing good. I have been very blessed overall with feeling good through my pregnancies. I am starting to have heartburn and am feeling more crampy with this one than I did with Easton. I am eating more salads than ever and have so much to do before she gets here! Our friends told me the other day they want to throw us a couple's "baby-q" Just more of a hang out, eat bbq and have fun with all of our friends and take the gifts home on the way out...a lot more laid back. I am excited. 

 After we left downtown this past weekend, Jenn texted me to see if we wanted to stop by because we haven't seen each other in so long. Well, stopping by turned into playing all afternoon for the kids and staying for dinner. Easton was having a blast. When he gets to hang out with other kids it makes me that much more excited for Emerson to get here. I am glad that they will have each other to grow up with. 
Sunday we went out to the zoo for zoo lights. We had a good time and Easton LOVED the "snow" which was awesome until it mixed with all of the dirt and he was a wet dirty mess. :) Luckily we had extra clothes. We also got to see The Griffins since we were over that way...just catching up with all of our friends over the break! ♥ 


Once the week started, the rain came in, so Easton and I have been out and about doing some indoor activities each day. Chuck E Cheese was Monday...
 Bowling and a good 'ol Target trip yesterday...
 And today we went over to my brother's house and Easton and Georgia made ornaments together. After that we went over to the bounce house place in town and let them go crazy. :) Drake gets off at 1:00 tomorrow and then it is Christmas/Family  time!! Making some cookies for Santa and enjoying our blessings this season. So hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! This is going to be a fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!